Monday, January 12, 2015

Announcement

Week 1 - the letter "A" is for Announcement
The Pagan Blog Project founder has decided to move on to other projects so I was feeling a little sad. I really enjoyed the past year and digging deeper into my belief system and sharing my thoughts.  Luckily, I have some amazing and diverse groups in my life and one of those groups decided to give it a shot.  Awesome.

But, I'm running behind because of issues in my personal life. It's - in my opinion - cheating some but I'm calling this my week one post. 

I'm filling the role of prompter for my lovelies and will gladly share them with anyone who is interested.  Just let me know.  In addition to prompting, I'm also the one to encourage everyone to get their post...er, posted.  This is a shame-free event where you aren't tied to any rules, you are not obligated to post on the specified date, you don't even have to write about something Pagan or Witchy.  It's become a group of friends sharing info and thoughts with each other and we encourage everyone along the way.

The group is a private/closed group but since the prompts come from the original Pagan Blog Project and from information I've found, I can share them with others.  I just won't be adding you to the group.  

So stay tuned.  More to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment