Monday, March 7, 2016

Focus, round 1

I'm and eclectic pagan with lots of bits and pieces of information jammed in my brain.  I know a lot of things but nothing would I consider myself to be an expert at, heck, not even proficient.  That is going to change.

First, I've always been interested in stones - regular stones you find in the alley, crystals, gems, etc. - but I've never really studied them.  Yes, I have reference books to gather meanings and descriptions but I really want to work on getting a better knowledge base of stones.  This is the first focus area.

Second, would be my love of Numerology.  I have the basics of how to establish your numbers and can then reference what that all means.  I want to be able to know it and do readings without an aid.  I've taught a class on basic Numerology so I'm hopeful my lesson plan for that class will provide the basis for my study.  Also, since Numerology has so many different numbers, I'm going to start my focus on the Core numbers:

  • Life or Birth Path number
  • Expression, Personality, or Destiny number
  • Soul Urge or Heart's Desire number
  • Birthday number

So Numerology is my second focus area.

I shall begin working on both of those promptly and I expect my blog will reflect that.  It's a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment