Saturday, March 26, 2016

Focus round one, part two

Why do I feel I need to be proficient at something "witchy"?  Will it prove my status within my community?  Will it prove to be worthwhile?  Can it make me a more valuable witch?

Nope.  Nah.  And no.

So why do I want to do it?  I realized something...I don't.

I do want to get better at numerology so I could go without a cheat sheet and still give people a bit of information.  And I want them to know I can work at getting them a more detailed report with some time.  I'm not going to claim to be a master at it, but I am going to consider it something that I can and will do.

As for the rocks...that's what reference materials are for.  I do want to learn some stones that are good for specific things - the common needs so I can have that information without needing to reference a book or website.  I'd also like to know multiple properties on the more common stones that are easy to find for purchase.

It's good enough for me.  I don't have to be a master.  I am truly confident in myself, my abilities, and my achievements.  I only need to improve upon myself and be better than I was the day before.  There's no one I need to or want to impress.

No comments:

Post a Comment