Friday, September 5, 2014

Reincarnation

Week 36 - the letter "R" again
 The idea of reincarnation has always made sense to me.  I believe that our souls are forever learning and growing through the experiences and lessons we encounter over the course of our lifetimes.  We are on a journey.  To what?  That is what I have yet to determine.

Some believe your soul is reincarnated until you "get it right."  What does that mean?  What does that look like?  And then what happens after that?

I don't know.

Is there a purpose to reincarnation?  Is there some ultimate goal or achievement?  If so, when you meet that goal or achievement, what's next?

Reincarnation makes sense to me.  And it is rational to think that there is a reasoning for the soul being born again.  I just don't know if it an infinite loop or if there is an end goal. 

This is something I think about often and try on the different ideas to see if one or the other really strikes a chord with me.  So far, nothing has clicked, at least not enough that I can use it to define my views on reincarnation. 

Do I need to have that clarity on reincarnation?  Again, I'm unsure.  Maybe my soul is still trying to learn or "get it right" and will only know once that actually happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment