Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The 35 steps

I stumbled upon this page fairly recently but before I wrote my blog post on Reincarnation.  I bookmarked it to read at a later date.  But, I haven't...at least not fully.  I'm having concentration issues lately so I cannot vouch for the info on this page or say if it corresponds with my personal beliefs or not.  That being said, I did want to share it at this time since it is about Reincarnation. 

Reincarnation: the 35 steps of soul evolution: 
 According to many spiritual teachers, all human beings are, in reality, spiritual beings on a human journey. We reincarnate as human beings in order to evolve as souls.

Our ultimate aim is to become fully conscious and capable as unique individual expressions of All That Is.

It is a long journey, but that’s okay because the soul is eternal.
The article goes on to talk about why there are 35 steps, what the 5 stages are within these steps, the lessons of each stage, and the 7 steps within each stage.  It also provides links to more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment